July 31st, 2013
You are NOT too late to book for late August, the long weekend, and September. Check out our great shoulder season rates that take effect after the Labour Day long weekend.
- We are 60-70% full but have a few nice gaps for the North River Seahawk 21′s.
- Our 17′ Boston Whaler Montauk has great availability. This is an awesome boat for chasing the big Chinooks in Barkley Sound.
- Our Availability Calendar has the answers that you seek.
The good fishing in Bamfield & Ucluelet doesn’t end on September 1st! There are still be Chinooks to be found into October, and the big Northern Coho will be around in numbers. I lost the biggest Chinook of my life on September 23rd at “The Wreck” approximately 14 miles off of Ucluelet.
May 6th, 2013
Dust off the rods! The salmon and halibut are biting on the west coast of Vancouver Island and the fishing is only going to get better. Our May calendar is wide open and our spring rates are heavily discounted. Maybe you can sneak in a few days on the water to get your reeling arm in shape for the summer?
Check out these reports from some Ucluelet guides. Chinook salmon to 20 pounds and Halibut to 45 pounds in early May!
We’ve had a few people ask about our rental requirements for Canadian residents. We require a Canadian Pleasure Craft Operator’s card for all boat operators and anyone that is signing our rental contract. We recommend heading over to BoaterExam and getting it done online.
April 22nd, 2013
We just had a week long cancellation in early July, which means that we have two significant blocks of time available! What are you doing between July 2 and 17? We’ve got lower July rates and the fishing is great. Get your buddies together and get out here!
July Rates | Booking Calendar
April 3rd, 2013
Our calendar is filling up nicely but we’ve still got some dates available:
- May – Wide open. Pick your dates. The fishing is great in May and our rates are the lowest of the season. Fill the boat with Chinook salmon to 20 pounds and some of the best Halibut fishing of the year!
- June – Some dates still available (calendar). Salmon are getting bigger and the Halibut fishing is still great.
- July – Some dates still available (calendar). The big Chinook salmon arrive in numbers, with Coho salmon appearing in numbers offshore. Many people now consider July to be the best fishing of the year! Still plenty of Halibut around.
- August – Some dates still available (calendar). Traditionally the best fishing month of the year.
- September – Lots of great dates available. Still some big Chinook salmon around, with unbeatable Coho fishing. Halibut fishing is still an option
Don’t wait until summer to book. The time to book is NOW! Accommodations in Bamfield, Ucluelet, and Tofino are filling up rapidly.
November 29th, 2012
We’re getting daily enquiries about 2013 and the calendar is starting to fill up. Don’t worry, there are still lots of weeks available, but at the current rate you might be disappointed if you wait until the spring!
Make sure to checkout our great deals on weekend and week long rentals during the shoulder seasons! Save some money and the fishing is great in May, June, and September.