Fishing Boat Rental Rates
Please contact us for a quote for any other rental lengths.
Normal Base Daily Rental Rates
|Boat||April – June||July||August to Labour Day||Labour Day to October 31|
|21′ North River Seahawk||$270.00||$382.50||$450.00||$270.00|
|17′ Boston Whaler Montauk||$180.00||$255.00||$300.00||$180.00|
All rentals 5 days or longer receive a 10% discount on the posted daily rate.
Please note that our rates are highly dependent on the time of year and the length of your rental. Please use our handy quote generator to get a full rental quote for your next fishing trip!
We are not a budget boat rental operation and we don’t make any apologies for it. We rent premium, trailerable, west coast capable boats that are comfortable and fully equipped with downriggers and electronics.
If you’re looking to rent a premium fishing boat on Vancouver Island then you’ve come to the right place. We rent the kind of boats that the guides run, but for less than half the price of a guided trip. You may be able to find a cheaper rental boat on Vancouver Island, but you won’t find anything as comfortable, capable, or well equipped. You also won’t find premium boats that can be towed anywhere that the fish are biting!
Please feel free to compare the quality of our boats and our pricing with any other fishing alternative on the west coast of Vancouver Island. We don’t think you’ll find a better alternative!
Minimum Rental Length
The normal minimum rental length during mid season is 3 days. The minimum rental length for the rest of the season is 2 days. However, please check with us as we may have short periods between rentals during the prime season and we may be able to accommodate you.
Rental Length Discount
Rentals greater than 5 days in length will receive an additional 10% discount.
The Small (But Important) Print
- We require a $150/day deposit in order to hold your reservation. This deposit becomes non-refundable 30 days before the reservation. The deposit is refundable (minus a $150 administration fee) if you cancel more than 30 days before your reservation.
- The full amount of the rental and the security deposit is due 14 days before the rental pickup.
- There is a mandatory $25/day insurance charge. This reduces your deductible to $1000 on any boat damage or liability that is covered by our hull insurance policy.
- All rentals are subject to an additional 5% GST (Canadian Goods & Services Tax) and 7% PST (BC Provincial Sales Tax)
- A $2000 damage deposit is required before taking possession of the boat. Currently this must be on a Visa or Mastercard. The cardholder MUST be one of the people that signs the rental contract.
- No refunds will be given if the boat returns early, unless it is a result of legitimate mechanical breakdown caused by normal wear & tear (i.e. you can’t bring it back early if the fishing is slow or it is raining).